Cute little dog @jiffpom, who has over 10 million followers on Instagram, might be tiny, but he has massive earning potential. The cute Pomeranian is social media gold, and can potentially earn over £22K ($28K) per post!
- Best dog bed: Give your pooch the perfect night’s sleep
- Best dry dog food: Which brand of dry food is king of the kibble?
- Best dog toys: Six options to keep your pet pooch amused
💗 jiffpom (opens in new tab)
A photo posted by @jiffpom on Aug 27, 2020 at 2:28am PDT
The next highest earning animal is rescue cat Nala (@nala_cat), a Siamese-Tabby mix. Nala has approximately 4.3M followers, and can command a potential earning of £9,085 ($11,705) per post. That’s over £13,000 ($16,754) less than Jiffpom, but still nothing to frown about!
- Best cat toys: Keep your feline friend occupied with these great toys
- The best wet cat food: From daily dishes to tasty treats
- The best dry cat foods: King of cat kibble revealed
Throw back when I was 2 years old ❤️ Nala Cat ™ (opens in new tab)
A photo posted by @nala_cat on Sep 29, 2020 at 10:50am PDT
Meanwhile, @juniperfoxx and @this_girl_is_a_squirrel are among the more ‘unusual’ animals making it into the top 10 highest-earning accounts.
According to estimates by OnBuy.com, the adopted North American red fox Juniper earns £6,181 ($7966) per post, which equates to a more than a whopping £1,6 million or $2m every year. A supremely silver lining for an animal descended from fur-farm foxes!
- Best kitten food: Six types to feed your new furry feline friend
- Best dog food for allergies: Keep your canine companion fighting fit with these hypoallergenic foods
The love story of the century #thehappiestfox JUNIPER & FRIENDS (opens in new tab)
A photo posted by @juniperfoxx on Sep 30, 2020 at 9:24am PDT
Meanwhile, Jill the Squirrel (another rescue and victim of Hurricane Isaac in Louisiana) potentially earns £2,303 per post (£603,386/working year).
With that kind of earning potential, it’s tempting to put your feet up and send the pets out to work!
Get the best advice, tips and top tech for your beloved Pets
Thank you for signing up to Petsradar. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.